The regional office of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Southwest Region, is located at the UCLA Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. The Pacific Southwest Region includes Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the U.S. Territories in the Pacific.
- Contact Information - staff directory, mailing address, directions and other general contact information
- Program Overview: Year 1 - 92 KB
- Program Overview and Objectives: Year 2 - 158 KB
- Program Overview and Outreach Narrative: Year 2 - 146 KB
- Program Overview and Objectives: Year 3 - 201 KB
- Program Overview and Outreach Narrative: Year 3 - 260 KB
- Latitudes - newsletter for the NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region
- NewsBits - a brief list of announcements, upcoming events & tech tips
- Midday at the Oasis - NN/LM PSR's monthly webinar
- Facebook - NN/LM PSR's social networking page
- Twitter - follow us for new information resources that you can use in research and teaching activities.
- "PSR-News" Announcement List - sign up here!
- NN/LM PSR Fact Sheets
- 2011-2016 Quarterly and Annual Reports
Organizations we work with such as Advisory Committees, Resource Libraries, MLA Chapters, Etc.
- Regional Advisory Committee
- Resource Libraries
- Other NN/LM regions
- MLA & Chapters
- Medical Library Association (MLA)
- Hawai'i-Pacific Chapter - Hawaii, Pacific Region
- Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona - California (south of Fresno), Arizona
- Northern California and Nevada Medical Library Group - California (north of Fresno), Nevada
- Directory of NN/LM Libraries