The regional office of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Southwest Region, is located at the UCLA Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. The Pacific Southwest Region includes Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the U.S. Territories in the Pacific.
- Contact Information - staff directory, mailing address, directions and other general contact information
- Latitudes - newsletter for the NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region
- NewsBits - a brief list of announcements, upcoming events & tech tips
- Midday at the Oasis - NN/LM PSR's monthly webinar
- Facebook - NN/LM PSR's social networking page
- Twitter - follow us for new information resources that you can use in research and teaching activities.
- "PSR-News" Announcement List - sign up here!
- NN/LM PSR Fact Sheets
- 2011-2016 Quarterly and Annual Reports
Organizations we work with such as Advisory Committees, Resource Libraries, MLA Chapters, etc.
- Regional Advisory Committee
- Resource Libraries
- Other NN/LM regions
- MLA & Chapters
- Medical Library Association (MLA)
- Hawai'i-Pacific Chapter - Hawaii, Pacific Region
- Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona - California (south of Fresno), Arizona
- Northern California and Nevada Medical Library Group - California (north of Fresno), Nevada
- State/Regional Library Organizations
- ALA and State/Regional Chapters
- American Library Association
- Arizona Library Association
- California Library Association
- Guam Library Association
- Hawaii Library Association
- Mountain Plains Library Association - Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming
- Nevada Library Association
- Directory of NN/LM Libraries