National Network of Libraries of Medicine: Become A Member!
Your library or organization is invited to join with others in our mutual goal: to ensure access to quality biomedical and health information by health professionals and the public.
- Join a national alliance of health librarians, public librarians and community-based organizations that provide quality health information!
- Become a vital part of your community's health information resources!
- Get expert advice on health questions from the Regional Medical Library and your colleagues!
The Network offers:
- Connection with colleagues in your own community, state, and around the whole country who serve health information needs of care providers and the public.
- Funding for creative health outreach projects.
- Promotional materials to use in your outreach or give to your clients.
- DOCLINE, the web-based interlibrary loan system sponsored by the National Library of Medicine and used by 3,000 U.S. health libraries. DOCLINE includes union lists of health sciences serials.
- Plus a certificate for your wall -- and more!