NN/LM PNR Services to Network Members
The Regional Medical Library (RML) staff support members of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Northwest Region.
We welcome libraries, information centers, and community-based organizations that provide health information to health professionals or members of the public.
Membership in the NN/LM PNR is free! Join the Network!
You will receive a certificate that names your organization as a recognized member of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Services to Network members include:
- Document Delivery Information
- Funding Opportunities for Network Members
- Resources for Network Members Providing Health Information
- Training and Educational Support
- Advocacy for Librarians
- Outreach Promotional Materials
- NN/LM PNR Professional Development Library of professional development materials
- National Training Center and Clearinghouse
- Outreach Evaluation Resource Center
Members also receive:
- An invitation, on a periodic basis, to provide input to the Regional Medical Library on the region's programs and services
- An opportunity for the Network organization to be considered for service on the RML's Regional Advisory Committee