LinkOut for Libraries is a service that provides access for PubMed users to their library's journal collections, both electronic and print. The library user finds a citation in PubMed, clicks on their library's icon, and can see either the full text of the article or a listing of the library's print holdings.
- LinkOut Home: Journal Lists, Provider Lists, Library Submission Utility, etc.
- FAQ on LinkOut: LinkOut for Libraries Frequently Asked Questions.
- LinkOut Help: National Center for Biotechnology Information Help Manual.
- How LinkOut Works For Libraries: Detailed Information on How to Register for LinkOut and Manage Holdings.
- Training and Educational Resources: Animated Tutorials, LinkOut Presentations from MLA Meetings.
- Promotion: Materials to Assist Libraries in Training Users and Promoting LinkOut.