Need help? Contact your DOCLINE Coordinator, Patricia Devine at the NN/LM PNR office at 1-800-338-7657, or 206-543-8275 or email@example.com. Personalized DOCLINE training sessions can be arranged.
- DOCLINE System at NLM
- DOCLINE-L E-mail Discussion List
- FAQ on DOCLINE
- DOCLINE Online Manual
- NN/LM DOCLINE Survival Links
- DOCLINE Hold Request
Using DOCLINE in the Pacific Northwest
- DOCLINE in the Pacific Northwest
- DOCLINE Application Process
- Directory of Health Libraries in the Pacific Northwest
- Medical Library Association Position Statements and FAQs
- OCLC Guidelines for Creating a Copyright Compliance Policy
- Section 108 Spinner
- From the NN/LM PNR
- Russell, Carrie. Complete Copyright: An Everyday Guide for Librarians. Chicago, American Library Association, 2004.
- Hilyer, Lee Andrew. Interlibrary loan and document delivery: best practices for operating and managing interlibrary loan services in all libraries. New York: Haworth Information Press, 2006.