New NLM Resources For Toxicologists And About Laboratory Safety
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) Specialized Information Services has released “Especially for Toxicologists” - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/especiallytoxicologists.html - a guide to NLM resources on environmental health, toxicology, and chemical information for toxicologists.
Also, a new Enviro-Health Links page, “Laboratory Safety” - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/labsafety.html - offers links to information for clinical, academic and school laboratories, including resources for handling chemical laboratory safety, biological laboratory safety, and nano material safety. Also included are links to regulations and policy, hazard analysis, MSDS, waste management, and pre-formulated TOXNET and PubMed searches.
NLM also offers other Enviro-Health Links on topics, including:
- Developing and Using Medicines for Children - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/childrensdrugs.html
- Education, Careers, and Outreach in Toxicology and Environmental Health - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/edcotox.html
- Lead and Human Health - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/lead.html
- Mercury and Human Health - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/mercury.html
- Water Pollution - http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/enviro/waterpollution.html