NLM Theater Presentations Now Online
The National Library of Medicine’s Theater Presentations from the recent Medical Library Association meeting are now available online. These presentations, ranging in length from 14 to 27 minutes, provide overviews and updates on a number of NLM databases and services, including PubMed, MedlinePlus, ClinicalTrials.gov, Health Services Research, and more.
- ClinicalTrials.gov Update (27 min.)
- DailyMed (16 min.)
- Health Services Research & Public Health Update (21 min.)
- History of Medicine Update (25 min.)
- Introduction to NCBI Molecular Databases (16 min.)
- MedlinePlus Update (22 min.)
- MyMedicationList and RxNorm (20 min.)
- PubMed Review (24 min.)
- Resources for Disaster Planning and Response (24 min.)
- Toxicology & Environmental Health Update (14 min.)
- UMLS Update (22 min.)
- Using My Bibliography to Manage Compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy (17 min.)
These recordings and other educational materials are linked from NLM’s Distance Education Program Resources page.