Help Test the Usability of the NN/LM Emergency Preparedness Toolkit Site!
Concord Evaluation Group (CEG) is looking for NN/LM member librarians to participate in a usability evaluation of the NN/LM Emergency Preparedness Toolkit Website (EPR Toolkit). The usability evaluation is part of an ongoing effort to evaluate and enhance the EPR Toolkit. The feedback we hear from member libraries is crucial to ensuring that the Toolkit meets users’ needs. Those selected to participate will receive $75 for their time and input. Following are the usability study details:
- Concord Evaluation Group will conduct the usability sessions remotely.
- To participate, you will connect through your PC and telephone.
- The sessions are one-on-one and will take place during the last two weeks of May at a time convenient for you.
- Sessions will last no longer than 90 minutes (with a break midway through).
- Participants must have some level of familiarity with the EPR Toolkit.
- Your full name will not be attached to anything you say nor will it be included in the reports to NN/LM.
If you are interested in participating, please click here to complete a brief, 3-minute survey. If you qualify, CEG will contact you withing 3-5 business days. Many thanks!
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Bransfield.