Now registering: Nov. 12 MLA Webcast, Survival Tips and Stories
Please join NN/LM PNR on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 for the Medical Library Association’s educational webcast Survival Tips and Stories: Expanding the Library’s Services in Times of Disaster. PNR will host the broadcast from 11am-1pm Pacific time at the University of Washington Health Sciences Library (Lab C). There is plenty of room in the lab, please click to register via SurveyMonkey to let us know you’ll be here. Covered beverages are allowed but please no lunch in the lab. Other participating locations in our region include
the following libraries, please keep an eye out for specific location announcements. This post will be updated with location information as it becomes available.
- Alaska – University of Alaska Anchorage, Consortium Library (Kathy Murray)
- Idaho – Idaho State University, Health Sciences Library (Marcia Francis)
- Montana – not broadcasting live, but purchasing the DVD for loan (Laurel Egan)
- Oregon – Oregon Health & Science University (Dolores Judkins)
- Washington – WSU Spokane, Riverpoint Campus Academic Center Room 30. Please click here to register. (Robert Pringle)