AIDS Community Information Outreach Funding
Request for Quotations:
AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects 2007
The National Library of Medicine is pleased to announce the solicitation of quotations from community-based organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers.
Projects must involve one or more of the following information access categories:
– Information retrieval
– Skills development
– State-of-the-art resources
– Resource development
– Document access
Emphasis is placed upon the following types of organizations or arrangements for developing these programs:
– Community-based organizations (CBOs) or patient advocacy groups currently providing AIDS related services to the affected community
– Public libraries serving communities in the provision of AIDS-related information and resources
– Health Departments or other local, municipal, or state agencies working to improve the public health
– Faith-based organizations currently providing AIDS related services
– Partnerships among the above-listed organizations that may be in existence or formed specifically for this purpose
Standard Awards are offered for up to $60,000; Express Awards are offered for up to $10,000. Quotations are due to NLM on Monday, June 18, 2007.
The solicitation for the 2007 AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects is posted at http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/hiv/rfq07074.html.
Previously funded AIDS Community Information Outreach projects are posted at http://www.sis.nlm.nih.gov/outreach/aids_cio_projects.html.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding the Request for Quotations (RFQ) or submission of the quotation, please contact Robin Hope-Williams at (301) 496-6546 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.