The regional office of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Northwest Region is located at the University of Washington Health Sciences Library. The Pacific Northwest Region includes Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Contract Summary
- May 1, 2012 - April 30, 2013 Objectives
- May 1, 2013 - April 30, 2014 Objectives
- May 1, 2014 - April 30, 2015 Objectives
Organizations we work with, such as advisory committees, resource libraries, MLA chapters, etc.
- Regional Advisory Council
- Resource Libraries
- Other NN/LM Regions
- MLA and Chapters
- Directory of NN/LM Organizations