Supporting Systematic Reviews: Beyond the BasicsThere are no sessions currently scheduled for this class, the following information may be out of date
Please note: Participants may attend the advanced workshop only if they have attended the basic workshop or permission is obtained from the instructors.
This workshop is an in-depth, hands-on simulation of the librarian’s role in the systematic review process. Given a research topic, participants will:
- Identify databases/grey literature sources.
- Formulate search strategies for multiple databases using both controlled vocabularies and textwords.
- Evaluate and select study design hedges.
- Execute search in PubMed.
- Manage citations using EndNote.
- Create global edits to track data.
- Create user-defined fields for researcher reviewers.
- Create folders/groups for included/excluded articles.
- Write up search process for publication.
Presenters: Jan Glover, Cushing Whitney Medical Library, Yale University and Karen Odato, Dartmouth Biomedical Library
CE Contact Hours: 6 • Face to Face about Evidence Based Health Care
Demonstration, Discussion, Dialog, Role Playing, Hands-on Exercises, Case Study, and Problem-based.
There are no available sessions of this class