AIIP - Research in Free NLM DatabasesThere are no sessions currently scheduled for this class, the following information may be out of date
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) offers a rich variety of free online databases and interlinked information resources. Our live demonstration will include:
1) Toxic chemical and environmental health databases including TOXNET, Household Products Database and ToxMap;
2) Drug databases and the study results option in ClinicalTrials.gov;
3) Consumer health and databases, including MedlinePius;
4) Genetics databases and the Genetics Home Reference patient resource; and the
5) PubMed/MEDLINE literature database with over 21.6 million citations for biomedical and clinical medical articles back to the 1800's and links to article sources.
There are no available sessions of this class