PubMed® for Trainers – Moodle Instructions – Burlington, VT
Welcome to PubMed® for Trainers (PMT)! Please review the important class requirements below.
Create a Moodle Account (Deadline: Close of Business, July 8, 2013)
We will be using Moodle for all class communications. You must create your Moodle account no later than Monday, July 8, 2013. Important Note: self-registration is NOT available on the weekends.
Some of you may already have an NN/LM Moodle account; if you do, start with step E below. To register for your Moodle account:
- Go to nnlm.gov/moodle/
- Click on ‘Login’ to set up an account
- Click on ‘Create new account’ to setup your account
- Confirm the account from your e-mail
- Log into Moodle with your username and password
- In the list of ‘Courses’ scroll down to find ‘NLM Web-based Systems’ and click on ‘PubMed for Trainers Burlington, VT July 2013′ to enroll. You received the enrollment key in the email with the link to this page.
Email email@example.com if you have any problems setting up your Moodle account.
Complete Required Class Activities before Session 1 (Deadline: 10 am ET, July 9, 2013)
In Moodle, navigate to the PMT Burlington, VT Moodle class page. Scroll down the page and look for the section labeled “Before Session 1.” Click the link labeled “Activities to be Completed by July 9, 2013” for details about activities that must be completed before Session 1.
Attend Session 1 on July 9, 2013 from 10 am – 12 noon ET
Session 1 will be held via Adobe Connect on July 9, 2013, from 10 am – 12 pm ET. Adobe Connect login instructions are provided on the Moodle class page.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
NN/LM National Library of Medicine Training Center