The NTC and NLM will be offering PubMed for Trainers 10 times between now and April 30, 2016.
PubMed for Trainers is a 4-part series of classes; 3 online plus 1 in-person class. The class is worth 13 MLA CE credits.
New York, NY August 5-27, 2015 (Registration closed)
PubMed for Trainers offers an in-depth, behind the scenes look at PubMed. You will:
- Fill gaps in general knowledge you might have about MEDLINE and PubMed.
- Enhance your knowledge of the MEDLINE database
- Discover what the National Library of Medicine considers good background information.
- Improve your PubMed search technique.
- Improve your ability to analyze and implement Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Enjoy peer collaboration, learning and networking
We hope to see you there!!