ICYMI – In Case You Missed It
Have you ever seen the initialism ICYMI and wondered what it was? I’d seen it on Twitter and other places on the internet, but it took me a while to figure it out. Here are a few of our most popular recent links from Twitter, ICYMT (In Case You Missed Them)!
- Observational study is now a publication type in PubMed: http://ow.ly/uGuNG
- Know a librarian who’d like to learn more about PubMed? Point them to http://nnlm.gov/ntcc/classes/schedule.html for free, online courses
- Using MyBibliography to manage public access compliance: http://ow.ly/ttvIb
- PubMed filter strategies for CAM, Systematic Reviews, Cancer, Space, and Toxicology now updated: http://ow.ly/ujBr1
- Did you know that NCBI has an entire page of documentation, tutorials, handbooks and FAQs? Find it here: http://ow.ly/sFjXj
- Dazzle your friends at parties with MEDLINE (R) statistics: http://ow.ly/uhpi7
You can follow us on Twitter @nnlmntc to make sure you see these the first time around!