New Class Dates Announced!
Have you heard? We’ve recently announced new class dates for our PubMed for Trainers and PubMed for Librarians classes!
PubMed for Trainers is designed for those who train or will train others to use PubMed. There are 3 online classes followed by an all-day in-person class. Completing the class earns you 15 MLA CE credits and it’s free!
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – June 2014
- Bethesdsa, Maryland – June 2014
- Lincoln, Rhode Island – June 2014
- Minneapolis, Minnesota – July 2014
- Portland, Oregon – September 2014
- Bethesda, Maryland – October 2014
For more information on PubMed for Trainers or to register, please visit our class schedule.
PubMed for Librarians is made up of five 90 minute segments. Each segment is meant to be a stand-alone module and you can determine how many and in what sequence you attend. Classes are free.
The five segments are:
- Introduction to PubMed
- Automatic Term Mapping
- Building and Refining Your Search
- Customization – MyNCBI
You can find out more about each segment or register for classes on our training calendar.
Watch for more class announcements soon.
We hope you’ll join us!