Public Health Resources
|Topics on this page:|
- PHPartners.org, Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce
- Evidence-Based Practice for Public Health, Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Medical School
Training on Information Resources
- Evidence-Based Public Health: Identifying and Using Information Resources CT-RI Public Health Training Center Webinar, April 2012
- View the recording of the program on TRAIN. New users must create an account to view the recording.
- Evidence-Based Public Health: Finding and Appraising Relevant Resources Medical Library Association Continuing Education Course, May 2010
- Public Health Online Resources — PHPartners.org (File Size 7.5 MB) Connecting with the NER Series, February 2009
- View the recording of the program.
- Evidence-Based Public Health: Identifying Evidence-Based Resources in Public Health Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs Annual Conference, Skills Building Session, March 2006