Training & Educational Opportunities
|Topics on this page:|
The NN/LM New England Region provides free educational programming on National Library of Medicine (NLM) resources such as PubMed, MedlinePlus and TOXNET. We also provide funding for projects to increase use of National Library of Medicine resources. We offer a variety of services to raise awareness, knowledge and use of National Library of Medicine websites and databases.
- Customized presentations for your library/organization
- Communities of Interest (for health literacy, healthy communities, the health care workforce, health IT and eScience) which offer webinars, a program day, e-newsletters and opportunities for collaboration
- Focused Health Information Outreach in specific geographic areas
- Medical Library Association Continuing Education Courses
- Handouts you can print for your own presentations, exhibits and general use
- Consultation on development of presentations featuring National Library of Medicine resources
- Online and in-person training from experts at the National Library of Medicine Training Center
Please contact Michelle Eberle, Consumer Health Information Coordinator, or call (800) 338-7657.
Be sure to check out our video tutorial on MedlinePlus