The NLM exhibit booth at the Annual Meeting of the Medical Library Association featured theater presentations to bring users up-to-date on several NLM products and services.
The presentation recordings are listed below and are also accessible from the NLM Distance Education Program Resources page.
To listen to the voice recordings and view the captions you may need the latest version of Flash® Player (download for free from the Adobe Web site). Note: To maximize the presentation, use the Full Screen button.
Video Presentations with Voice Recording and Captioning Video Length
- BibFrame & MeSH RDF (17 minutes)
- Saturday Morning Revisited: K-12 Environmental Health Animations & Games(26 minutes)
- Community Engagement with National Library of Medicine Resources (27 minutes)
- Hosting NLM Traveling Exhibitions: Nuts & Bolts (12 minutes)
- MedlinePlus: Responsive Design 30 minutes
- Librarians on the Front Line as Disaster Information Specialists (15 minutes)
- LinkOut! A User’s View Into Capacity Building & Technical assistance (22 minutes)
- PubMed Update (26 minute)
- PubMed Commons & Journal Clubs (17 minutes)
- Public Access, NIHMS, & PMC (25 minutes)
- My NCBI Update: SciENcv & My Bibliography (26 minutes)
- PubMed Health (15 minutes)
- HSRProj: Easier Searching, Better Research (14 minutes)
Recordings are linked in the NLM Technical Bulletin.