New Professional Development Books
Did you know about the New England Region’s Professional Development Lending Library? Network members can borrow professional development books on a variety of topics including advocacy, management and technology. New books in our collection include:
- Managing in the Middle, ALA Guide for the Busy Librarian
- Library Management Tips that Work
- Management Basics for Information Professionals
- The ALA Book of Library Grant Money
- Influencer, The Power to Change Anything
- Using Social Media in Libraries, Best Practices
- Embedded Librarianship, What Every Academic Librarian Should Know
- Getting Started with Evaluation
- Neuro Web Design, What Makes Them Click?
Take a look at what is available in our NER Professional Development Lending Library. You will notice that we also have MLA webcasts. You can view the webcasts to receive MLA CE. Contact us at email@example.com to borrow an item.