ACRL NEC ITIG Webinar: Managing iPads in Academic Libraries
The ACRL NEC Information Technology Interest Group (ITIG) is hosting a free technology webinar on Friday, January 18, 2013 from 10am to 12pm which will explain the nuts and bolts of managing groups of iPads in an Academic Library. You will hear from Mike Marshall, an Apple Senior Systems Engineer for Education; Dave Avery, Emerging Technologies Librarian at University of Connecticut; and Kieran Ayton, Emerging Technologies Librarian at Rhode Island College.
The following topics will be addressed:
1. Licensing and deployment of iOS devices (iPads, iPod Touches, & iPhones).
2. eBooks, Apple IDs, and the Volume Purchase Program for apps.
3. Case examples of how schools, libraries, and media centers are using iPads.
4. A live demo of the Apple Configurator Program, which is Apple’s new iOS management system.
5. Additional Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solutions for iOS devices, like Casper Suite.
For any questions, please contact Kieran Ayton (email@example.com)
Title: ACRL NEC ITIG Webinar: Managing iPads in Academic Libraries
Date: Friday, January 18, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.