NN/LM NER Hospital Library Advisory Group (HLAG)
The Hospital Library Advisory Group (HLAG) serves as an advisory group to the NN\LM New England Region. HLAG consists of members from each state within the region whose libraries serve a teaching or community hospital. HLAG advises NER on the status and issues facing hospital libraries throughout the region. Working with NER staff the group proposes pilots projects and programs to explore new roles for hospital libraries.
HLAG does not have a designated leader but has a designated NER staff member (Meredith Solomon) as the primary contact and who acts as a facilitator and convener for the group.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Boston, MA
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital - Boston, MA
- Bristol Hospital – Bristol, CT
- Hartford Hospital – Hartford, CT
- Littleton Regional Hospital – Littleton, NH
- Maine Medical Center - Portland, ME
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Boston, MA
- Newport Hospital - Newport, RI
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care - Bennington, VT
- UMass Memorial Healthcare - Worcester, MA