University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota
Consumer Health, NN/LM Liaison, Reference
Katherine Chew, Outreach Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (612) 626-3017
Janice Jaguszewski, Library Director, email@example.com, Fax: (612) 626-5822, Phone: (612) 626-0557
Lending General Contact-- Joy Knoll, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: (612) 624-4508, Phone: (612) 624-4388
Carol Nelson, Lending Library Manger, email@example.com, Phone: (612) 624-7879
Melissa Eighmy Brown, Borrowing Library Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (612) 624-4125
InfoNow Document delivery, InfoNOW@umn.edu, Phone: (612) 626-3940
Nicole Theis-Mahon, Liaison and Instruction Librarian, email@example.com, Phone: (612) 625-5410
Provides services for the public.
Provides services for affiliated and unaffiliated health professionals.
Serves health care consumers — please call first.
General Comment: E-MAIL ID IS UMN/BISBIOMED
Loansome Doc Comment:
This is a fee-based service of the Health Sciences Libraries at the University of Minnesota. Users must qualify for ordering privileges and sign a registration letter before submitting requests.
Updates and Corrections
Library staff may update this profile in the DOCLINE Institutions Update module (if the library is a DOCLINE participant). If you have questions or need assistance, please call or email the DOCLINE contact for your region.
|Phone Delivery||(612) 624-1806|
|ILL Contact Fax||(612) 624-4508
|ILL Home Page||https://umn.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/ lending/lendinglogon.html|
|ILL Service Comment||We do not accept payment via OB10 nor via Electronic Funds Transfer. We do not charge additional fees for RUSH or Urgent Patient Care Requests.|
|Number of Serials Holdings||10179|
- Copies: $11.00.
- Comment: DOCLINE libraries in the United States (First 75 pages) Other libraries $15 IFM, $20 Invoiced (First 75 pages)
- Additional Pages: $3.00
- Comment:per 10 exposures, over 75 pages
- International: $10.00
- Comment:We charge $25 (total) for international photocopies plus $5 additional for invoiced requests.
- Other: $5.00
- Comment:Charge for invoice (non-EFTS or non-IFM)
- Audiovisual: $11.00.
- Comment: Not all circulate. Add $5.00 for invoiced items.
- Book: $11.00.
- Comment: Books due 6wks from day sent, subject to recall. Add $5.00 for invoiced items.
- International: $15.00.
- Comment: We charge $30 (total) for International Loans, add $5 for invoiced items.