- Offered via Adobe Connect (no special software needed).
- If you can't attend the "live" sessions, you can watch a recording.
Resources and Tools
- iPad Support: Just getting started using an Apple iPad? Check out these select resource:
- e-Science: Advances in digital technologies and communication have converged to form the new methodology of scientific research known as e-Science. There are new roles for librarian's to play in support of e-Science just waiting to be discovered. Visit this site from the New England Region to learn more.
- HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act): Regional Extention Centers and Community College Consortia Health Information Technology are two projects being supported by the NN/LM MCR.
- Keeping up with new technologies: how can you keep up? Take a look at our list of our best picks to learn about new technology, e-science, and informatics.
- Communication Tools: reviews and checklist of the latest tools.
Contact us for help with:
- Emerging technologies, such as wikis, blogs, social bookmarking, and social networking
- Videoconferencing and computer-based voice over IP services, such as Skype
- Podcasting, video casting, or video broadcasting
Please contact John Bramble, Technology Coordinator, at email@example.com.