New Class Open for Registration – Cool Creative Communications: 3 Part Class
Registration is now open for the second offering of a new asynchronous class, Cool Creative Communications: 3 Part Class (Approved for 15 MLA CE Credits).
Registration ends October 25, 2012 and is limited to 15 students.
The class runs October 29 through November 26, 2012.
Students taking this class will have an increased knowledge of several popular communication tools and some of the strategies it takes to be effective in each of the following class sections:
Part 1: Engaging Users via Social Media (Part 1 of 3): This class covers popular social media tools proven to be effective in engaging customers.
Part 2: Dazzling Data Visualization (Part 2 of 3): This class covers concepts of visually representing data and proven tools that are effective in making data understood at just a glance.
Part 3: The WOW Factor – Clear Concise Presentations (Part 3 of 3): This class covers popular presentation applications and approaches to effective presentations
A more detailed class description can be found here: ow.ly/dsmoj
Before you register, please read this next part to make sure this class is for you…
- This class is an intermediate level class.
- Priority goes to Network members located in the MidContinental Region.
- This is a 4 week, online, asynchronous, semi-at-your-pace class.
- Students have 7 days to complete their assignment and 5 days to complete their peer critique for each of the 3 class sections.
- Students are expected to spend:- 1.5 hours on content learning
– 3 hours of in-depth learning on student selected tool/application and preparing their class assignment
– 0.5 hours on peer critique
- Many of the class resources discussed might not be accessible at your work place. If this is you, please consider taking the class and plan on working from home, a public library, or another location where you are not blocked.
This is the registration link: ow.ly/dsmcO
For questions or comments, please contact the class instructors