What you missed on MCR Twitter this week
These are the MCR Twitter topics you missed from last week if you don’t follow us on Twitter
- Office of Minority Health: National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Tools & Preparation FREE webinar Feb 16 noon-1pmCST
- Insurers to pick up tab for contraception
- Newly organized Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine announces their website
- Twitter more addictive than alcohol?
- Doctors using iPads in clinical practice. Are or will they be game-changer? Maybe not!
- A possible cool and cost savings app for iPad to streamline Medicare enrollment
- Consumer Access to Local Hospital Patient Safety Data
- Should doctors communicate with patients via email?
- Disaster Planning for High Density Storage