|Topics on this page:|
Evaluation terminology is not in the usual library lexicon and can often be confusing. Below are several web sites with very useful glossaries for evaluation terms
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Program Evaluation Glossary
- Government Accounting Standards Board: Performance Measurement for Government - Additional resources (glossary)
- National Science Foundation: "The 2002 User-Friendly Handbook for Project Evaluation" (Section 6) http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2002/nsf02057
- Treasury Board of Canada:Lexicon for Results-Based Management and Accountability
- Western Michigan University: Glossary of Program Evaluation Terms
- Western Michigan University's Evaluation Center
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development: Glossary of Key Terms in Evaluation and Results Based Management (in English, French, and Spanish)
- Rand Corporation: Getting to Outcomes 2004
Members are encouraged to contact their liaison, the Assessment and Evaluation Liaison or the RML office with questions, concerns or for assistance in designing and conducting evaluation of their programs.
Contact Betsy Kelly, Liaison for Assessment and Evaluation, with questions or comments about the program or for assistance in designing evaluation criteria for outreach projects and activities.