Document Delivery Resources and DOCLINE Classes
|Topics on this page:|
- MCR Document Delivery Support page Here you will find information on document delivery resources.
- Online DOCLINE Manual A great place to start if you have DOCLINE questions. Download a PDF version Here.
- NLM's DOCLINE FAQ's Here you may find answers to your question has already been asked/answered.
- Pacific Southwest Region's resources on Copyright This is a wonderful list of Copyright resources specific to health sciences libraries. (NOTE: The DOCLINE: Routing Tables class only brushes over Copyright Compliance and what default settings you may wish to select in your institutional record. We highly recommend you to look at the PNR's webpage to help you with a more in depth look into copyright and your library)
Test your ability to connect to the class room and learn about system requirements
Check the MCR Calendar of Events for more date details.
- Currently a collaborative project of the Greater Midwest Region, MidContinental Region, Middle Atlantic Region and Pacific Northwest Region.
- You DO NOT need to register for these classes.
- You DO NOT need a username or password.
- All of the DOCLINE classes are 60 minutes long.
- Each class qualifies participants to earn 1 Medical Library Association Continuing Education Credit. Information on obtaining this credit will be provided during the class session.
- To be fully engaged in the classes, each participant is urged to have access to a DOCLINE account. (All sessions have interactive exercises.) Be sure to have your DOCLINE user ID and password ready before you attend the class session.
- All classes are for beginning level DOCLINE users but all users are welcome to attend!
This class will provide an in-depth look into DOCLINE Borrowing and Lending. Participants will learn about: using their Borrowing Preferences; the many ways to borrow; how to process request received; how to run and view reports; the different levels of requests (normal, rush, and urgent patient care) and more.