- New Jersey Library Association
- New Jersey State Library
- Super Librarian
- New Jersey Talking Book and Braille Center
- Health Sciences Libraries Association of New Jersey (HSLANJ)
- NN/LM Member Libraries in New Jersey
- Faststats (CDC)
- State & County Quick
Facts (U.S. Census Bureau)
- State Health Facts (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- Center for Health Statistics
- Department of Health
- Directory of Local Health Departments in New Jersey
- New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- New Jersey Public Health Association (NJPHA)
- Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
Information and assistance to older persons, adults with physical disabilities, caregivers and professionals looking for services or program.
- Find a Library (MedlinePlus)
Libraries in New Jersey with consumer health collections open to the public
The Consumer Health Information Task Force, comprised of librarians from each of the four UMDNJ campus libraries, developed the content to meet the health care information needs of consumers, particularly the citizens of New Jersey.
- New Jersey Health Care Profile
State-sponsored physician and podiatrist profile database containing data such as the medical school(s) attended, license information, medical malpractice information payments, and other pertinent data.