Primary NN/LM MAR Contact: Kate Flewelling / Outreach Coordinator / firstname.lastname@example.org
NN/LM MAR equips and encourages Network members to extend their services and expertise to groups, agencies, and institutions beyond their traditional reach. By developing and expanding collaborations, the Network works to accomplish its primary goals: to improve the public's access to information to enable them to make informed decisions about their health, and to provide all health professionals with equal access to biomedical information.
Ways NN/LM MAR supports member outreach initiatives:
- Resources for program planning, evaluation and writing funding proposals
- Professional development opportunities to increase your knowledge of health information resources and your skills in providing outreach
- Funding for health information outreach projects
- Tools for exhibiting at health professional conferences and consumer health fairs including:
- An exhibit banner featuring National Library of Medicine resources
- National Library of Medicine tablecloth
- Funding for booth costs and other fees
- Educational materials for National Library of Medicine resources for use in your presentations, classes and exhibits. Materials are available to print or order from NN/LM MAR.
- No-cost consultation and support for your outreach efforts
Ready to get started with Outreach? Contact NN/LM MAR or (800) 338-7657.