Primary NN/LM MAR Contact: Michelle Burda / Network and Advocacy Coordinator / email@example.com
- Keeping your library's institutional information up-to-date is mandated in the NN/LM Document Delivery Plan: http://nnlm.gov/rsdd/docline/docdelplan.html.
- The information in your Serial Holdings, Institution Record, and Routing Tables guide all DOCLINE requests. DOCLINE will not perform at its best if these details are incorrect or incomplete.
- Annually you should review:
- Institutional Information: Phone numbers, address, and Internet address
- People: Review for changes in staff and contact information
- Serial Holdings
- Routing Table: Delete closed libraries (NOTE: library groups should be in their own cell)
- IMPORTANT: Click SAVE to update your Institution Record before moving to another page (NOTE: This should be done even if you've made NO changes-- the date reflects the last time the page was reviewed.)
- To learn more about providing quality DOCLINE service, visit DOCLINE Best Practices for Users.