We encourage you to always check out our MAR website (http://nnlm.gov/mar/) to see our latest activities. Here’s what on our front door this week:
What’s Happening with MAR These Days?
- April 12-14: We’re exhibiting at the Pennsylvania School Librarians Association Conference, Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA
- April 13: We’re teaching the course The Ropes: Planning Instruction for the Adult Learner at the Central NY Library Resources Council (CNYLRC)
- April 17: We’re hosting the Director of the NLM Web Services Technology Operations Center (Web-STOC), Michael Boer, for a visit to MAR
- April 18: We’re hosting the webcast Leveraging Mobile Technologies for Health Sciences Libraries at MAR
- April 18-19: We’re exhibiting at the New York State Public Health Association Conference, Hilton Garden Inn, Troy, NY
- April 19: We’re welcoming the Hospital Libraries SAG: http://nnlm.gov/mar/about/sag.html#hospital to MAR