Call For Abstracts: 2014 Pennsylvania Public Health Association and Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health Conference
The Pennsylvania Public Health Association (PPHA) and the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health (PORH) announce a one-day conference, A View to the Future: Policy and Practice Impacts on Community and Public Health, which will highlight community and public health issues and initiatives for diverse and underserved populations. Abstracts are now being accepted on topics that address:
• The use of data-driven and evidence-based practices in public and community health;
• Innovations in achieving Healthy People 2020 goals;
• Improvements in community and public health indicators;
• Initiatives that address health care reform; and
• Best practices in improving the health of special and underserved populations
The Call for Abstracts can be downloaded here.
The conference will be held on October 2, 2014 at the Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel in State College, PA.
For more information, contact PORH Outreach Coordinator Terri Klinefelter at 814-863-8214 or email@example.com.