Awardee Project Reports (Lunch with the RML session)
- Rebecca May-Cole, Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition, Inc.
Access to Mental Health Literacy for Rural Pennsylvania Older Adults Pilot Program
- Deborah Emerson and Angela Thor, Central New York Library Resources Council (CNYLRC)
Consumer Health for Central New York: An Outreach Project for the Central New York Library Resources Council (CLRC)
- Gerri Flanzraich, Jeanne Strausman, Mahnaz Tehrani, Allison Andors / New York Institute of Technology Medical Library, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Parkinson’s Disease Consumer Health Learning Center
Date / Time: Thursday, May 29 2014 / Noon – 1 pm (ET)
Where: Online / No Registration Required
- Beforehand, test your connection to ensure you have the latest version of Flash: http://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Log-in at https://webmeeting.nih.gov/lunch2/ (ONLY use Firefox or Internet Explorer)
- Allow Adobe Connect to call your phone. Choose the DIAL-OUT option. HOWEVER, if the system has to dial an extension to reach you, then skip to the next step.
- If you’re unable to connect for any reason, then join us by phone. The # will be displayed after you login.