MLA Asks You to Review Your Member Profiles
The PRRC (Professional Recruitment and Retention Committee) of MLA would be thrilled if you could ask your Chapters to review their member profiles on MLANET and indicate their areas of expertise and their willingness to serve as a mentor to a MLA member. It is easy to do, the steps are below.
Currently only about 10% of MLA members have entered information in these areas. Check your profile today, you might be able to help another librarian!
- Go to http://www.mlanet.org
- Select Member Center, then Member Login
- Select Go to My Member Area
- Select My MLA Contact & Profile Information
- Select My Contact and Expertise Info
- Scroll down and click Edit to update your areas of Professional Expertise or your interest in Mentoring other MLA members.