Call for Abstracts: Aligning Efforts to Improve Community and Public Health
2013 Pennsylvania Public Health Association and
Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health Annual Conference
Call for Abstracts Open
The Pennsylvania Public Health Association (PPHA) and the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health (PORH) are collaborating to offer a one-day conference, Aligning Efforts to Improve Community and Public Health, which will highlight community and public health issues and initiatives for diverse and underserved populations. Abstracts are now being accepted on topics that address:
• The use of data-driven and evidence-based practices in public and community health;
• Innovations in achieving Healthy People 2020 goals;
• Improvements in community and public health indicators;
• Initiatives that address health care reform; and
• Best practices in improving the health of special and underserved populations
The conference will be held on October 16, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East in Harrisburg, PA.
The Call for Abstracts can be accessed at the following location: http://www.ppha.org/
If you have questions about the conference or the abstract submission process, please email email@example.com.
Abstracts are due by August 26, 2013.