Personal Genomics, Personalized Medicine, and You
The course creator, Carrie Iwema of the University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library System, will be teaching the course at Temple’s Ginsburg Library on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 starting at 9:00am.
By attending this class on personal genomics and personalized medicine, you will:
- Understand what is meant by “personal genomics” and “personalized medicine”
- Recognize the ethical, legal, and social implications of these concepts
- Incorporate the information provided into your personal and professional lives
- Continue learning by reading relevant blogs and publications
- Develop and/or supplement library-based services and resources for consumers, researchers, and/or clinicians