Practice in Action Webinar Series: Finding Foundation and Government Grant Funding
June 13, 2013
11:30 – 12:30 EDT
Presenter: Barbara L. Folb, MM, MLS, MPH, Public Health Informationist; Health Sciences Library System, University of Pittsburgh
This presentation will describe an approach to planning and carrying out a systematic search for funding opportunities from foundations and government agencies, and demonstrate some basic skills in using the most important resources and ways to automate the search process. All resources used are free on the Internet or widely available through public libraries in the US.
1. Log on to the Center for Public Health Practice’s Learning Content Management System:
2. Enter your username and password. (If you are a first-time user, select Create Account and enter
your profile information).
3. Select Course Catalog.
4. Select Monthly Webinar Series.
5. Select View - Finding Foundation and Government Grant Funding
6. Select LCMS Registration. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email that will provide
you with access information.
Instructions are used to register for the live and/or the archived version of this webinar.
Registration confirmation will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your spam/junk email for a message from this address. You should add this address to your address book or safe senders list so that it is not marked as spam.
Note: Once the LCMS registration is complete, you may click on TRAIN registration if you wish to have the webinar added to your TRAIN transcript.