Job Ad: Content Librarian, Philadelphia, PA
Content Librarian, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Philadelphia PA
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 year applicable experience
- Intermediate Enterprise Content Management Systems knowledge
- Degree in Library or Information Science
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to appropriately apply cataloging and metadata standards
- Advanced ability to set up, use and improve cataloging systems and tools
- Experience with brand/customer marketing and knowledge of marketing principles in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Skilled in image processing and file conversion
- Thorough knowledge of the creative development and production (online/offline) processes
- General understanding of media formats and digital encoding
- Knowledge of current and evolving technologies across all media production. Including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Studio
- Excellent organizational skills with close attention to detail and time management
- Strong service orientation and highly proactive working style
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintains an understanding of the company’s strategy and how CMS capabilities including taxonomy, metadata, templates, content and components, support that strategy.
- Understands and interprets company and brand business priorities in order to ensure CMS is most effectively utilized.
- Provide expertise in content management and helps to ensure promotional compliance, which aligns with the organization’s commitment to customer value (GSK and FDA guidance and policy).
- Appropriately escalates issues and potential deviations from SOPs and works with others to ensure governance and successful resolution.
- Serves as go-to resource for content, reporting and to assist with re-use and re-purpose analysis, which aligns with the organization’s goals of efficiency and process improvement.
- Educates the internal/external user population to ensure compliance to SOPs and understanding of the system.
- Maintains integrity of CMS and works to proactively develops and implements action plans to improve performance and utility.
- Implements Business Improvement techniques to improve data integrity, maintain metadata standards, and streamline workflows.
- Analyzes usage patterns and user-search trends on a routine basis. Regularly reports on asset usage. Recommends strategies to improve performance and utility.
- Acts independently and makes decisions to ensure progression of projects.
- Anticipates needs and problems to avoid crisis management.
- Provides clear and concise communications to all levels across the organization and with external stakeholders/suppliers.
- Communicates complex technical information in an understandable and accessible way to a variety of audiences (stakeholders, end users, key personnel).
- Strong collaboration skills and comfortable working in environments with constant change and ambiguity.
Requisition Number: 79545