CDC Mobile iPad Apps
In case you haven’t seen this…it is free:
- CDC Health Articles are written by subject matter experts and health communicators. While most stories are topic or event driven, some capture the full scope of CDC’s work on cross-cutting topics.
- CDC Vital Signs offers recent data and calls to action for important public health issues. Topics will include colorectal and breast cancer screening, obesity, alcohol and tobacco use, access to health care, HIV testing, seat belt use, cardiovascular disease and more…
- CDC Preventing Chronic Disease (PCD) Journal is a peer-reviewed electronic journal established to address the interface between applied public health research, practice, and policy.
- Public Health Matters Blog: In this blog, we share our public health passions about the evolution of public health and the continual strides that are being made to protect and save lives through education, awareness, research, and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Listen to/view CDC podcasts: Listen on your iPad for reliable health and safety information when and where you want it.
- Stay Connected: Follow CDC on Facebook, Twitter and You Tube. Access CDC’s social media to receive important information on health concerns and events throughout the year.