Technology Innovation Awards Announced!
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region is pleased to announce the recipients of our initial round of Technology Innovation Awards!
The recipients are:
- Touro-Harlem Medical Library – Shelly Warwick – Building instructional capacity.
- Columbia University Augustus C. Long Health Sciences Library – Flash screen network.
- University of Rochester Medical Center – Donna R. Berryman – CLIC-on-Health online outreach to refugees.
- St. Francis Medical Library – Rosemary Figorito – Projecto Salud – outreach and training to hispanic communities.
- John F. Kennedy Medical Center Medical Library – Lena Feld – Software Upgrade Promotes Enhanced Research (SUPER)
Congratulations to all the award recipients!
All MAR network members should keep an eye out for our next call for applications for Technology Innovation Awards in late summer or early fall!