New Training Resource: Full Text and PubMed Trifold Brochure
Now Available on MAR’s Training & Educational Opportunities Web Page: Full Text and PubMed Trifold
This handy new guide summarizes the different full text options available in PubMed, including PubMed Central, publisher links, Loansome Doc, and of course, your own library’s collections. NEW: You can customize the trifold brochure by adding own local library information in the space provided!
How to access the new trifold brochure:
1. Go to MAR’s Training & Educational Opportunities.
2. Go to the topic called Find NN/LM Produced Training Materials.
3. Select Full Text and PubMed. The document will open as an Adobe PDF.
4. Save the document to your computer.
5. Open the document in Adobe Reader. You will see a Typewriter tool that will let you add your own content within the blank space provided.
You can find other handy trifold brochures in Find NN/LM Produced Training Materials, including PubMed Basics and MedlinePlus Basics in English and in Spanish.