MAR Announces MicroAward & Exhibit Award Recipients
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM), Middle Atlantic Region (MAR), is pleased to announce the following award winners for the MicroAward and Exhibit Awards.
MicroAward winners will promote NN/LM and library services through their awards. Award receipients will highlight Loansome Doc, promote awareness of a consumer health information service and showcase new materials in hippotherapy.
Exhibit Awards recipients are representing NN/LM and library services at exhibits for crime victims, rural health practitioners and nurse executives.
Family Medicine Update 2007
- SUNY Stony Brook, Colleen Kenefick
Horse Therapy Awareness
- Veteran’s Administration, Northport (NY), Mary Lou Glazer
Community Health fairs
- Booker Health Sciences Library (NJ), Catherine Boss
22nd Annual Crime Victims’ Candlelight Vigil
- Bellevue Hospital Center (NY), Tania Bardyn
Rural Health Conference, Roots of Change
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Valerie Gross
Organization of Nurse Executives of New Jersey (ONE/NJ) Research Day
- Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey, Robin Siegel