Value of Library and Information Services in Patient Care Study
- Poster of Summary Results
- Full Study Results
- Regional Results / Middle Atlantic Region
- Regional Results / Mid Continental and Greater Midwest Regions
- Regional Results / Southeastern/Atlantic and South Central Regions
- Regional Results / Pacific Southwest and Pacific Northwest Regions
- Regional Results / Canadian Region
- Summary Aggregate Report for Nurses
- Summary Aggregate Report for Physicians and Residents
- Summary Aggregate Report for Association of Academic Health Science Libraries (AAHSL) Sites
- Summary Aggregate Report for Sites that are Not Members of the Association of Academic Health Science Libraries (AAHSL)
- Marshall JG, Sollenberger J, Easterby-Gannett S, Morgan LK, Klem ML, Cavanaugh SK, Oliver KB, Thompson CA, Romanosky N, Hunter S. The value of library and information services in patient care: Results of a multi-site study. Journal of the Medical Library Association 2013 Jan; 101(1):39-46. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3163/1536-5050.101.1.007
- Sollenberger, J. Value of Libraries Study Update Presentation. NN/LM MAR Regional Advisory Committee meeting, Feburary 27, 2009, New York, NY.
- Dunn K, Brewer K, Marshall JG, Sollenberger J. Measuring the value and impact of health sciences libraries: Planning an update and replication of the Rochester Study 2009; J Med Libr Assoc 97(4): 308-312.