The following links include educational materials published by NIH, NLM and NN/LM including manuals and toolkits, factsheets, tutorials and podcasts, email lists and RSS feeds.
Guides, Manuals and Toolkits
- Biomedical Literature Resources for Libraries Outside the U.S.
- Citing Medicine 2nd ed.: The NLM Style Guide for Authors, Editors, and Publishers
- Consumer Health Information in Many Languages Resources
- Free Biomedical Literature Resources
- Health Science Libraries Information Rx Tool Kit
- Internet Discovery Tools
- Selected Internet resources that may be of interest to Health Professionals, Librarians, and Consumers
- Learn More About DOCLINE® (NN/LM)
- MEDLINE®/PubMed® Resources Guide
- detailed information about MEDLINE data and searching PubMed
- NCBI Educational Resources
- Guides, handbooks, help manuals, factsheets, news, courses, and tutorials (NLM)
- Non-English Guides to PubMed
- PubMed Help
- Online Manual
- PubMed Online and App Resources
This icon designates a link outside the NN/LM GMR Web site and
indicates a non-GMR hosted resource.