GMR Lake Effects
GMR Lake Effects is a webinar held on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Central Time. Date and/or time changes will be clearly indicated.
To obtain an MLA Continuing Education certificate for viewing recordings of Lake Effects sessions, you must do so within two weeks of the recording date.
Please register here for available sessions.
- The NCBI Genetics Databases (May 15, 2014)
- Description to come.
- Presenter: Holly Ann Burt, MLIS, AHIP
- MLA CE available until: May 30, 2014
Meeting link: https://webmeeting.nih.gov/lakeeffects/. Please enter your full name in the Guest box.
- Test: Verify your system supports Adobe Connect at: https://webmeeting.nih.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm . If your computer fails the test, please contact your IT department for support.
- Login: As a guest with your first and last name
- Audio: Use the audio option in Adobe Connect. If you have problems with the audio, call 1-888-850-4523 and enter the passcode: 620954 (Please note: passcode and number updated 5 March 2014)
- CE: Each session has been approved for 1 hours of Medical Library Association Continuing Education Units:
MLA Clearinghouse Record
- Please register if you want MLA CE (whether you plan to listen live or to the recording); Registration is available while the class is eligible for CE
- After the session, a link will be provided to the evaluation and online certificate
- Contact the GMR at email@example.com after listening to the recording to confirm your name is sent to MLA
If you have difficulty opening any of the files on this page, please right-click on the file you wish to view and save it to your computer.
In order to ensure that you have access to the most up-to-date materials, GMR staff reviews the archives on an annual basis and removes those recordings deemed to be no longer relevant. For further information regarding Lake Effects programs, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practicum Programs for Library School Students (September 20, 2012)
This icon designates a link outside the NN/LM GMR Web site and indicates a non-GMR hosted resource.