Need help? Contact your Network Services Coordinator, Irene Williams at the NN/LM GMR office at 1-800-338-7657 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Personalized DOCLINE training sessions can be arranged.
- DOCLINE System at NLM
- DOCLINE Hold Request
- DOCLINE Login Page - this is where you log on every day
- DOCLINE-L E-mail Discussion List
- Electronic Document Delivery
- FAQ on DOCLINE
- DOCLINE Online Manual
- NN/LM DOCLINE Survival Links
- DOCLINE presentations at MLA
- Tugger the Official DOCLINE Mascot
Getting Started with DOCLINE
- Is your library eligible for DOCLINE? See the DOCLINE
Eligibility Guidelines .
NOTE: Commercial document delivery vendors are not eligible for participation in DOCLINE.
- Full Members must have a minimum of 25 current journals that can be loaned to other Network Members using the DOCLINE Interlibrary Loan System.
- If your library is not a member of the NN/LM, submit a Membership Application and indicate your interest in DOCLINE.
- Read the DOCLINE Fact Sheet .
- Read the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Resource Sharing Plan 44.5 KB
- Contact RML staff to arrange for training: call 1-800-338-7657 and press one (1) for the Regional Network Office .
- Sign up for EFTS , DOCLINE's electronic billing system.
- Sign up for DOCLINE-L , the email discussion list for all DOCLINE libraries.
- Enter your serial holdings in DOCLINE.
- Keep your DOCLINE institutional record up-to-date
- Keep your serials holdings in DOCLINE up-to-date
- Manage your copyright responsibilities
- Refer to the DOCLINE Manual (Online Help)
- FAQ on Serial Holdings
- SERHOLD Fact Sheet
- Policy Statement on the Addition of Non-NLM Titles to the NLM LocatorPlus™ Database for DOCLINE Reporting
Using DOCLINE in the Greater Midwest Region
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Medical Library Association Position Statements and FAQs
- OCLC Guidelines for Creating a Copyright Compliance Policy
- Section 108 Spinner
- CONTU Guidelines - many more links with information on copyright
- DOCLINE Report 1-8: Ranked List of Serial Titles Requested - You may find this report useful to monitor the titles you borrow from other libraries.r