How to Become a GMR Sponsored Webinar Site
The GMR will sponsor the registration costs for up to two (2) individual webinar events per state in the region for this MLA Webinar Series. As only a limited number of webinars can be sponsored; please work with your state and local health science librarian groups to identify centralized locations.
NOTE: There are FIVE webinars in the Fall 2014 MLA Webinar Series. Select the one for which you would like to be sponsored. A second choice will be considered. If you are not yet ready to apply, Please Register your interest on our MLA Webinar Survey. The survey will be part of how the GMR determines who will be funded and for which webinar.
Applications are due by Friday, October 3, 2014.
- Webinar: Beyond the Search I: Protocol Development and Methodology for Systematic Reviews
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m., CT
- Webinar: Beyond Citation Counts: Practical Skills for Measuring Research Impact
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m., CT
- Webinar: Communicate Your Value through Marketing and Advocacy Webinar
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 , 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m., CT
- Webinar: Beyond the Search II: Data Management for Systematic Reviews
Date/Time: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m., CT
- Webinar: APPsense Makes the Patrons Grow Fonder: Mobile Resources in the Health Sciences Webinar
Date/Time: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m., CT
To submit your request to be a sponsored site for one (or more) of the upcoming webinars:
- The deadline to submit registration and information to the GMR is NOON, Friday, October 3, 2014.
Selection Process: Site selection will be based on geographical location, accessibility and potential number of attendees. Up to two (2) sites per state will be funded. Selections will be made by Tuesday, October 7, 2014, and all submitters will be informed of the GMR's decisions. Please note that the GMR will be covering the costs for Site Registration only, not Individual Registration.
Site coordinators will receive one (1) activity point applicable to their Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) membership.
All sites sponsored by the GMR will be listed at: MLA Webinar Site Sponsors Funded by the GMR - Recipients.This icon designates a link outside the NN/LM GMR Web site and indicates a non-GMR hosted resource.