How to Become a GMR Sponsored Webinar Site
The GMR will sponsor the registration costs for up to two (2) sites per state in the region for each MLA Webcast. A limited number of sites can be sponsored; please work with your state and local health science librarian groups to identify centralized locations.
- Webcast: Librarians Collaborating to Produce Systematic Reviews: Project Launch to Publication
- Date/Time: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., central time
- URL: http://www.mlanet.org/education/distance_ed/spring14/
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 21, 2014, Noon
To submit your request to be a sponsored site for this webcast:
- The deadline to submit registration and information to the GMR is NOON, Friday, March 21, 2014, Noon
Selection Process: Site selection will be based on geographical location, accessibility and potential number of attendees. Up to two (2) sites per state will be funded. Selections will be made by Tuesday, March 25, 2014, and all submitters will be informed of the GMR's decisions. Please note that the GMR will be covering the costs for Site Registration only, not Individual Registration.
Site coordinators will receive one (1) activity point applicable to their Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) membership. An additional point is available for leading a wrap-around session.
All sites sponsored by the GMR will be listed at: MLA Webinar Site Sponsors Funded by the GMR - Recipients.This icon designates a link outside the NN/LM GMR Web site and indicates a non-GMR hosted resource.