How to Become a GMR Sponsored Webcast Site
The GMR will sponsor the registration costs for up to three (3) sites per state in the region for this MLA Webcast. A limited number of sites can be sponsored; please work with your state and local health science librarian groups to identify centralized locations.
- Webcast: The Diversity of Data Management: Practical Approaches for Health Sciences Librarianship
- Date/Time: Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Central time
- URL: https://www.mlanet.org/event/diversity-data-management-practical-approaches-health-sciences-librarianship-webcast
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 27, 2015, Noon
To submit your request to be a sponsored site for this webcast:
- The deadline to submit registration and information to the GMR is NOON, Friday, March 27, 2015.
Selection Process: Site selection will be based on geographical location, accessibility and potential number of attendees. For this event, we intend to fund to three (3) sites per state. Selections will be made by Tuesday, March 30, 2015, and all submitters will be informed of the GMR's decisions. Please note that the GMR will be covering the costs for Site Registration only, not Individual Registration.
Site coordinators will receive one (1) activity point applicable to their Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) membership.
All sites sponsored by the GMR will be listed at: MLA Webinar Site Sponsors Funded by the GMR - Recipients.This icon designates a link outside the NN/LM GMR Web site and indicates a non-GMR hosted resource.