How to Become a GMR Sponsored Webcast Site
The GMR will sponsor the registration costs for up to two (2) sites per state in the region for each MLA Webcast. As only a limited number of sites can be sponsored; please work with your state and local health science librarian groups to identify centralized locations.
- Webcast: Partnering to Prevent Diagnostic Error: Librarians on the Inside Track
- Date/Time: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m., CT
- URL: http://www.mlanet.org/education/distance_ed/spring13/
- Recommended: Before applying, review Site Registration Terms and Technical Requirements
To submit your request to be a sponsored site for this webcast:
- The deadline to submit registration and information to the GMR is NOON, Friday, February 15, 2013
Selection Process: Site selection will be based on geographical location, accessibility and potential number of attendees. Up to two (2) sites per state will be funded. Selections will be made by Wednesday, February 20, 2013, and all submitters will be informed of the GMR's decisions. Please note that the GMR will be covering the costs for Site Participation only, not Individual Participation.
Site coordinators will receive one (1) activity point applicable to their Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) membership. An additional point is available for leading a wrap-around session.
All sites will be listed on the MLA site. The listing for the was previous MLA Webcast is at: http://www.mlanet.org/education/distance_ed/techtrends/states12.html . All sites sponsored by the GMR will be listed at: MLA Webinar Site Sponsors Funded by the GMR - Recipients. There is also list of awardees from the previous contract: 2006-2011 ContractThis icon designates a link outside the NN/LM GMR Web site and indicates a non-GMR hosted resource.